RevEngine Marketing leverages the 4As of Inbound Marketing to fuel revenue creation efforts.
The Assessment part of the As is generally the first place organizations start. Auditing current marketing and sales processes is essential for finding gaps where improvement is needed and for setting benchmarks to measure against future progress.
The goal is to develop strategies and tactics for greater demand generation and lead management effectiveness.
RevEngine Marketing can help your organization get started. During the engagement, RevEngine Marketing will work closely with key stakeholders to gain insight into the current systems and the processes Sales and Marketing currently deploy.
Revenue Engine Assessment Report
After RevEngine Marketing works with key stakeholders within your organization, you will received an in-depth report along with a presentation of findings with actionable items. The report will benchmark current processes and provide insight on how to improve in several areas including:
- Sales process
- Marketing operations
- Lead feedback process
- Technologies used
- Lead routing
- Lead capture/form process
- Lead scoring and nurturing
- Campaign attribution/tracking
- Database management
- Benchmarks for future measurement
- Current metrics used
- Desired methods
The report will also include recommendations on improvements.
- Process enhancements needed to enhance sales and marketing alignment
- Technology needed to support recommendations
- Steps to optimize automation of lead management
- Key metrics and measurements for tracking success
- Recommended resources for executing on plan